Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My story: Fruit flush, day 2

I got busy yesterday and didn't post anything about day 2 of the fruit flush... so here it is in a nutshell.

Although eating fruit is more enjoyable than choking down those chalky protein shakes, I feel more hungry on the fruit than the shakes.  I truly experienced how consuming a lot of protein really can fill you up!  I also went to salsa cardio workout and yoga classes in the evening and that was a little rough since I had only consumed like 600 calories (you are only suppose to exercise lightly while performing the fruit flush... oh well!).

The thing that is annoying me is that I haven't noticed any flushing of toxins happening, so it feels like I'm doing all this for nothing.

Although I did weigh in 2.7 pounds lighter, after two days I'm not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment