Tuesday, January 3, 2012

News - Vegan Cuts deal


I know of a couple of people who may be curious in eating more plant-based foods, but feel that they need some resources to get started.  Low-and-behold, I woke up this morning to find this week's Vegan Cuts (I need to add that link to my resources!) deal to be:


  60% off 7 Day Healthy Eating Plan For Vegans or the Veg-Curious

 

With this deal you get online access to Healthy Eating Starts Here with the following resources:

  • 7 day meal plan with nutrition info breakdown
  • 40+ videos of recipes, healthy eating tips
  • Two ebooks: Healthy Eating Guidebook, Weight Loss Guide Book
  • 20 minute nutrition consultation

... and it's only $27.00 if you buy it through Vegan Cuts before it's too late!

I have never used Healthy Eating Starts Here or heard of anyone who has, but I just looked at the website and I liked what I saw.  For those of you who may not be comfortable with completely eliminating meat, Heather Nauta, the registered dietician who created the plan, writes this: You don’t need to cut animal foods out of your diet entirely, but keeping them to a minimal portion is best.

I encourage you to take a look at this resource and decide if it's something you think will help you start to eat more yummy plant-based foods.  And if you do purchase and follow the plan, let me know how it goes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment